Hi, my name is Megan Lowndes and I am the owner and operator of Pup Club, LLC. Pup Club stands for honesty and safety combined with fun and happiness for your pets. I've had dogs in my family from Rottweiler to Pug and feel completely comfortable with pups of all shapes, sizes, and temperaments. I want to use the things I've learned and the volunteering opportunities I have had (and still do!) to thrive in all aspects of life and to do so with kindness and with transparency about the business that I run.
I am glad to be able to offer these current services and continue to educate myself constantly on different aspects of pet care as well as new findings. I currently offer 20-, 30-, & 60-minute dog walks, pet visits, pet sitting, & pet taxi. Of course, if you're in need of any other pet related services, I can do my best to accommodate you and your best friend. I'm confident in my ability to help you feel as comfortable as possible leaving your pet in my care, whether it be for 20-minutes or for the duration of your vacation.
Pup Club, LLC is:
- A licensed Limited Liability Company in the State of Florida
- Bonded & insured by Petcare Insurance
- Certified in Pet CPR & First Aid through Pet Tech
- A member of Pet Sitters International & PetSitUSA
- Will provide references and/or a background check upon request. If you have any questions about me, please don't hesitate to ask
Dog walking, pet sitting, pet taxi services available in Lakewood Ranch, Northern Sarasota, East Bradenton, Parrish, Ellenton.
What makes us different from other pet sitters and dog walkers?
- Bonded & insured - - I am a bonded & insured pet sitter and dog walker with Petcare Insurance.
- Pet CPR & First Aid - - I am certified in Pet CPR & First Aid through Pet Tech, the industry standard for pet CPR and first aid.
- GPS & report card - - I have recently started using Scout as a platform for scheduling dog walking appointments, making payments, pet report cards, & GPS for dog walks and pet taxi. It helps the customer feel even more comfortable and organized.
- Consistency in care - - We will meet face-to-face at our initial consultation. I'll be in contact with you when your pet is under my supervision whether on a 20-minute walk or on a multi-day pet sit. You can relax knowing who you're working with.
- You have direct access to the owner of the company - - I am a local, full-time resident living in Rosedale. You have my direct phone number. I hold myself accountable and I am easy to contact.
- I take pet care seriously - - Your pet is not just your best friend but your family. They deserve the best care and you deserve peace of mind knowing that is what they're getting.
- You'll know who has access to your home - - Find comfort in knowing that I take having access to your home extremely seriously.
- Effort & passion - - I love having a career in pet care. I will do everything that I can to perform at 110% every single time.
- Knowledge & education - - I'm constantly researching information and finding courses that provide me with education related to pet care and behavior. I want to be able to combine the latest findings and advancements in pet care with knowledge and proven methods in order to personalize care for your pet.
- No prejudice - - I work with all breeds regardless of size and/or temperament. I believe everyone deserves a chance!
- Easy pick-up & drop-off - - Whether you're transporting your pet or we are, we want to be flexible and reliable when getting your pet from point A to point B.
- Consistent routine - - We'll help keep your pet's routine consistent along with providing physical and mental exercise. No kennels or cages required though we do know that some love their kennels and prefer to spend time in them. That's fine too!
- Donations & volunteer efforts for local rescues and animal assistance programs.
- Rewards for multiple bookings and referrals
- Accept cash, check/debit, major credit cards, & Paypal.